Wednesday, July 30, 2008

moi mosaic...

Priya seems to have this tendency to stumble upon some interesting tag things. Found it interesting, taking up the mosaic tag. Consulted Priya's page for rules, only putting results here.

Picture Curtsy: Flickr.

The questions and the answers:

1. What is your first name?

Rahul.

2. What is your favorite food? Right now?

Caesar Salad.

3. What high school did you go to?

Dhami.

4. What is your favorite color?

Black. So obsessed that I want to paint the walls of my room back home black.

5. Who is your celebrity crush?

Carla Bruni. Sigh!

6. Favorite drink?

Vodka with Ice.

7. Dream vacation?

A&N Islands.

8. Favorite dessert?

Rasmalai.

9. What do you want to be when you grow up?

When I grow up? I am already!

But I want to be a traveler-cum-writer-cum-learner.

10. What do you love most in life?

I don't know.

11. One word to describe you.

Curious.

12. Your Flickr name.

In Search of I.