Saturday, March 8, 2008

tagged...

Oops.. I was tagged by Priya. Very difficult to write out like this but still giving a try.. One warning: these ideas are contextual, so you need to know what my current state of mind is. Last night I boozed till I threw up. So that hangover might be getting reflected from some of the lines. But once that's over, I myself might find it funny! Anyhow.. here I go.. And I tag the bloggers who visit here except for the ones who are already tagged.. he he he..

Ten Things You Wish You Could Say To People Right Now (names withheld) :

1. I miss you guys! (to the partners in crime… equally doped!)
2. Trust me. I can do it. (to the cynic boss!)
3. You are my star. You are my angel. (to all beautiful people who help me out at times…)
4.
Thanks, but no thanks. (to those who distribute advice, free like pamphlets…)
5. Fuck off. (refer #4)
6. I don’t know. (to the business who don’t know either…)
7. Would you please help me? (please refer #3…)
8. I trust you. (the person who promises me that s/he will do it for me…)
9. I wish somehow I could know you better. (the persons I find amazing…)
10. Will you marry me? (hangover sentence...)
________________________________________

Nine Things About Yourself

1. Six sigma certified in cooking yellow daal.
2. Not th
e person who you can befriend at first sight.
3. Great movies fan. Currently watching top 250 movies of imdb, one by one.
4. A little negligent in worldly affairs. Accounts, politics, shopping, appointments – ‘I do them tomorrow…’
5. I drink lot of juices and eat lots of honey. He he…
6. Capricorn with scorpion traces!
7. I like being by myself, but enjoy some very few precious companies. Not the outgoing sort!
8. Hopelessly romantic.
9. Emotionally confused. But technically sound. He he…
_________________________________________________

Eight Ways To Win Your Heart


1. Heart felt smile!
2. Intelligence.
3. Simplicity – in attire, personality and speech.
4. By being yourself. By being true to what you believe.
5. By giving me a world tour ticket.
6. By listening to me and in between by saying ‘hmmm…’.
7. By telling me everything about yourself.
8. Free lunch/movie providers are always welcome heart winners.
___________
_____________________________________

Seven Things That Cross Your Mind A Lot

1. What the fuck am I doing here?
2. Why don’t these people stop talking and start working?
3. What’s that?
4. Truth is not always synonymous with honesty (The Departed)
5. I am going to do this in my next life.
6. Hope is a good thing, perhaps the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. (The Shawshank Redemption)

7. It could have been better.
_____________________________________________

Six Things You Wish You Could Do or Could Have Done


1. I wish I could go out and grab some lunch. But this hangover! Duh..!

2. I wish I could continue a healthy life routine.
3. I wish I could do the things I could have done. He he..
4. I wish I could be a better speaker.
5. I wish I could read minds. He he..
6. I wish I could take it easy.
_____________________________________________

Five Turn-Offs

1. Pretension.

2. Dishonest lies.
3. Talk… talk… talk...
4. SRK/Govinda’s movies.
5. Discussing people on their back.
________________________________________________

Four Turn-Ons


1. Simplicity.

2. Countryside
drive.
3. Metallica/LP/Carla Bruni etc etc's Songs.
4. Scorsese/Amir Khan etc etc’s movies.
______________________________________________

Three Things You Want To Do Before You Die


1. Go to Andaman Nicobar Islands, Leh, Gangtok blah blah places.

2. Write one book.
3. Find out what was this life all about after all!
________________________________________________

Two Smileys that Desc
ribe You

:)


:P

______________________________________________

One Confession


Oh! My hair line is receding faster than the economy of USA. He he...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey..Sivakasi..Hey hey..!!!

Priya Iyer said...

hey! thanks for taking it up! :)