Wednesday, November 7, 2007

one about diwali & desperation...

This blog is a result of another frustration. It's 12:30 AM in the morning and there are some brainless bastards who are singing the songs of god over loud-fucking-speaker, just 30 meters air-distance away from me. Believe me, it is like a torture which can make all corrupt bureaucrats confess all their sins. You need not start a sting operation or a court trial. Just force them to sleep within 50 meters of the area where these 'sharanam-ayyappa' singers are having their kill.

And the crap is at 08:40 I have a flight and I need sleep desperately. Tomorrow Today I am going to Pondicherry to escape the insanity of Diwali - the way it is celebrated here. Last year, I didn't plan anything for the calamity and so I had to ride away on my Pulsar to the forests of Gachibowli to celebrate it my way. You see the house echoes every voice which gets inside it, and when it is the 10000 crackers exploding rapidly one by one I can't dare to be in the line of fire and smoke. Damn! Even the imagination sends shivers down my spine.

Why don't the fundamentals change with time? Why is it that people don't understand the world is no same anymore it was some decades ago?

Anyhow... who gives a fuck!

Happy and prosperous Diwali to all... Please don't make noise... Please don't spread pollution... Spread light all around and within... May these days bring peace in you and the world around...

Before I take-off for a retreat, a song dedicated to the bitch called 'life'...



It's all Pondy baby!! :)...

No comments: