Sunday, June 3, 2007

law of nature...

My heart (or head, I don’t know) sometimes says that I need a change. Maybe change of the job, change of the city – and then it will be peaceful. But my head (or heart, I don’t know) says I want something new.

Change is not new. Change is only a modification of the existing way. I need something new. And new means destruction; destruction of the old, of the past – annihilation of all the beliefs, all experiences, all identities – when I am not even trying myself to be a writer.

It makes me wonder – is ‘change’ the law of nature or is ‘destruction’ the law of nature? I think I have been living with a wrong notion!

A close look makes me believe - nature remains pure and fresh not because of change, but because it destroys the old and builds new. Change takes the smell of old with it, it cannot be as fresh as new.

Change cannot be the law of nature because change is ‘change’ it’s not ‘new’. Nature is the master of destroying the old and there is always something new, it offers which makes nature the mother of innovation! Nature does not have the habit of carrying it's past to build the future!

No comments: