Sunday, October 21, 2007

survival guilt...

O Omnipresent! O omniscient! O purveyor of all! O almighty! I seek your mercy for what I have done. I know I was not ignorant. I know it was wrong, it was evil; but I could not avoid the temptation of seeing that which was forbidden. I know I deserved what I am going through. I chose to walk the road of temptation and here is what I have got to.

Now I dream of it every night. I get nightmares, where I burn in the fire of hell, my skin scorches in the simmering heat of pain and guilt. I hear voices screaming in my head, I get hallucinations of being drawn into vacuum. I get seizures, I cannot breath. My head feels like someone’s hammering it from inside.

I can’t believe I did that. I couldn’t have done that. I can’t face myself in mirror now!

Oh Compassionate Father! I seek your forgiveness. Trust me I will never do that again! Please show mercy on me. Please soothe this smothering pain of mine, I earned from my evil deed of watching the ‘RGV ki Aag’… Vomit!!

3 comments:

Sushil said...

Hu ha ha ha ha..............

Anonymous said...

LOL. have heard so much about the movie that i will never watch it, at any cost! :)

good description. :)

Rahul said...

ha ha ha.. in fact, when something becomes so infamous one gets curious to know what makes it so infamous! i recommend 'aag' for the quality of been 'without-the-q-of-quality'... but try it! at least for the 'mehbooba' song!